The 2016 Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference will be held on the Gold Coast on the 18 – 20 May 2016. The Conference is hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association will address the treatment and recovery of alcohol, other drugs and behavioural addictions.
The Conference promotes and encourages participation from all parts of the sector towards a shared appreciation of what medical, psycho-social and peer-based approaches can offer, through the experiences of service users, clinicians, and researchers alike.
If you would like to present at the 2016 Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference, abstract submissions are now being accepted.
Abstract submissions may address one of the following topics:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Treatment approaches
- Research and policy
- Working with vulnerable groups: Indigenous, youth, rural populations
- Mental Health Impacts: decision making and drug use
- Methamphetamine: Impact of ICE
- Drug Addictions: trends and misuse
- Custodial and forensic settings: programs and services
- Addiction professional: support and training
- Addictive disorders and attachment
- Behavioural addictions: gaming, gambling, sex, online