Partnership Opportunities – 2017 ANZ Addiction Conference
The 4th Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference will be held at the Mantra on View Hotel, Gold Coast over the 15 – 17 May 2017.
- Navigating the service system
- Training and Support of AOD workers
- Issues within rural and remote communities
- Cultural safety and sensitivity when working with specific population groups
- Emerging trends
- Trauma informed services
- The lived experience and their supporters
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the sector. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit the Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference website.