Abstract Submission is now open for the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference.
The 4th Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference will be held at the Mantra on View Hotel, Gold Coast over the 15-17 May 2017.
Covering topics surrounding prevention, treatment and recovery the 2017 conference will include presentations from leading sector specialists, researchers, psychologists and medical practitioners in addition to multiple concurrent streams, poster presentations and workshops.
Conference Topics Will Include:
- Navigating the service system: how do we get the service system to meet the needs of the client.
- Training and Support of AOD Workers
- Focus on issues within rural and remote communities
- Cultural safety and sensitivity when working with specific population groups
- Emerging trends of addiction
- Trauma informed services
- The lived experienced and their supporters
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop. We welcome your contribution to the Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference by submitting an abstract for the conference program.
Who Should Attend?