Abstract submission 2019
Individuals and organisations are invited to submit an abstract to deliver a:
- 30-minute oral presentation
- Visual poster presentation
- Panel presentation
- 90-minute workshop presentation
All presentations need to address one or more of the Conference topics.
The abstract should be no more than 300 words and outlines the aims, contents and conclusions of the presentation. Abstracts should not include tables, figures or references.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Program Committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the Conference theme. Authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of their abstract.
- Abstracts open: August 2018
- Abstracts close: 1 February 2019
- Notification to authors: 15 February 2019
- Author acceptances: 22 February 2019
- Draft program available: 25 February 2019
- Presentation amendments:22 March 2019
- Presenter registration and payment: 22 March 2019
- Full papers for peer review:29 March 2019
- Full paper for non-peer review: 3 May 2019
- Early bird registrations close: 29 March 2019
Note: Presenting authors for oral and poster presentations are required to register for the conference and pay. A discounted registration is offered for all presenters. Speaker and poster registrations must be paid by 5pm 22 March 2019.
Book of Proceedings
Accepted oral and panel presenters will have the opportunity to have their full papers published in the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN under the Peer Reviewed or Non Peer Reviewed section. Please indicate on the submission form if you will be presenting an academically oriented, professional paper for consideration for publication in the Book of Proceedings. Please contact the Conference Secretariat for paper guidelines.
Peer Reviewed Papaers
If you will be presenting an academically oriented, professional paper for consideration of publication in the proceedings for which you require peer refereeing, please forward your full paper by Friday 29th March 2019.
Non Peer Review Papers
All presenters have the opportunity to have their full papers published in the Conference book of proceedings with an ISBN. Papers for the non-peer reviewed section will be accepted Friday 3rd May 2019.