Conference Topics Include:
- Navigating the service system: how do we get the service system to meet the needs of the client.
- Training and Support of AOD Workers
- Focus on issues within rural and remote communities
- Cultural safety and sensitivity when working with specific population groups
- Emerging trends of addiction
- Trauma informed services
- The lived experienced and their supporters
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop.