If you would like to present at the 2016 Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference, abstract submissions are now being accepted.
The 2016 Conference theme ‘Alcohol – Other Drugs – Behavioural Addictions, Prevention, Treatment and Recovery‘ will be held on the Gold Coast from the 18 – 20 May 2016. The Conference is hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association will address the treatment and recovery of alcohol, other drugs and behavioural addictions.
The Conference Program will include workshops, presentations and forums dedicated to sharing skills and understanding in the treatment of all addictive disorders, including alcohol and other drugs, behavioural addictions, and the emerging field of online compulsive behaviour in both adults and children.
Abstract submissions are now open and may address one of the following:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Treatment approaches
- Research and policy
- Working with vulnerable groups: Indigenous, youth, rural populations
- Mental Health Impacts: decision making and drug use
- Methamphetamine: Impact of ICE
- Drug Addictions: trends and misuse
- Custodial and forensic settings: programs and services
- Addiction professional: support and training
- Addictive disorders and attachment
- Behavioural addictions: gaming, gambling, sex, online