Join us at the 2017 Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference
2017 Conference Topics Include:
- Navigating the service system
- Training and Support of AOD workers
- Issues within rural and remote communities
- Cultural safety and sensitivity when working with specific population groups
- Emerging trends
- Trauma informed services
- The lived experience and their supporters
Covering topics surrounding prevention, treatment and recovery, the 2017 conference will include presentations from leading sector specialists, researchers, psychologists and medical practitioners in addition to multiple concurrent streams, poster presentations and workshops.
Abstract Submission is open until Monday 6 February, authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop.
Who Should Attend?