The Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference will be held at the Outrigger Surfers Paradise 20-22 May 2015. There is still time to register and be involved in this important event addressing the treatment and recovery of alcohol, other drugs and behavioural addictions.
The program is intended to provide all participants with an opportunity to contribute and learn. Delegates attending this important event will receive these benefits:
- Hear keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Have access to over 50 concurrent sessions and 6 optional workshops
- Access to the presenter podcasts to catch up on anything you may miss
- An online copy of the book of proceedings
- Meals for the duration of the event including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Conference materials including satchel and handbook
- Visit with exhibitors from industry professionals and peruse the poster displays
To view the Conference Program please click here.
You and your colleagues are invited to join in and share with like-minded and passionate health care professionals who are focused on addiction issues.
To secure your registration to the Australian & New Zealand Addiction please visit the website here.