The 5th Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference was held at the Sea World Resort Conference Centre, Gold Coast on Monday 13 – Wednesday 15 May 2019.
This annual conference offers a two day educational program of speakers and a half day of workshops.
The 2019 program incorporated nine keynote speakers, over 50 concurrent presenters and six engaging workshops. This provided delegates with an opportunity to collaborate, earn professional development points, network and learn from like minded professionals.
In 2020, this conference will continue to promote and encourage participation from all parts of the sector towards a shared appreciation and learning of what medical, psychosocial and peer based approaches offer in the realm of addiction, through the experiences of service users, clinicians and researchers.
The Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference is an initiative of the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc, a non-government, not for profit organisation.
- Keynote Presentations
- Up to 50 speakers over multiple concurrent streams
- Poster presentations
- Half day workshops
- Exhibitor and sponsor displays
- Meals for the duration of the conference
- Networking Function
- Access to the Presenter Podcasts post conference
- An online copy of the Book of Proceedings
- Draft program available: 25 February 2019
- Presentation amendments: 22 March 2019
- Presenter registration and payment: 22 March 2019
- Full papers for peer review: 29 March 2019
- SCHOLARSHIPS CLOSE: 30 April 2019
- Full paper for non-peer review: 3 May 2019
- Early bird registrations close: 29 March 2019
- Researchers & Academics
- Recovery Managers
- Care Advisors
- Clinical Services Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Treatment Managers
- Healthcare Workers
- Psychiatrists & Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Therapy Advisors