The 2018 Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference was held at QT Gold Coast from Monday 28th – Wednesday 30th May.
A program full of inspiring speakers, world-first research projects and remarkable advancements in the world of addiction treatment all contributed to the success of this two-day conference, followed up by a selection of engaging half day workshops.
As a pinnacle event in the realm of addiction, our annual conference preceded its reputation for offering an array of networking and education opportunities for industry professionals.
A huge thank you to our Keynotes, presenters, exhibitors and sponsors for making the 2018 Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference a great success.
We are in the process of creating our 2019 program.
Stay tuned for updates.
- Keynote Presentations
- Up to 50 speakers over multiple concurrent streams
- Poster presentations
- Half day workshops
- Exhibitor and sponsor displays
- Meals for the duration of the conference
- Welcome Reception
- Access to the Presenter Podcasts post conference
- An online copy of the Book of Proceedings
- Abstracts Open: August 2017
- Abstracts close: 16 February
- Notification to Presenters: 19 February
- Presenter Acceptances Due: 1 March
- Draft Program Available: 5 March
- Presentation Amendments: 26 March
- Full Papers for Peer Review: 16 April
- Early Bird Registrations Close: 16 April
- Presenter Registration Due: 9 April 2018
- Full Papers for Non-Peer Review: 21 May
- Researchers & Academics
- Recovery Managers
- Care Advisors
- Clinical Services Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Treatment Managers
- Healthcare Workers
- Psychiatrists & Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Therapy Advisors